30 Sep 2010
31 Aug 2010
NVCJTA has awarded a 3 year contract to GTBS to provide role-playing services.
Seaport Enhanced Multiple Award Contract
GTBS has been awarded contract # N00178-11-D-6560 to support Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e), a Navy contract vehicle worth $5.3 billion per year over ten years for providing a variety of support services for weapon systems acquisition. The contract has a four-year base period with one five-year award term and one additional one-year award term, for a total contract term of ten years.
The indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract includes R&D support, prototyping, acquisition logistics, modeling, test and evaluation and engineering support for the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Strategic Systems Programs and the Marine Corps.
GTBS Seaport-e Point of Contact
Awarded functional areas and geographic zones:
|Functional Area||Geographic Zones|
|3.2||Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support||1, 2, 4, & 6|
|3.6||Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support||1, 2, 4, & 6|
|3.10||Configuration Management (CM) Support||1, 2, 4, & 6|
|3.12||Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support||1, 2, 4, & 6|
|3.18.2||Professional Development and Training Support||1, 2, 4, & 6|
|3.20||Program Support||1, 2, 4, & 6|
|3.21||Functional and Administrative Support||1, 2, 4, & 6|
The GTBS Seaport-e Team
- The GTBS Team is comprised of the following firms that bring a great deal of technical expertise to the Seaport-e initiative.
- TecPort Solutions, Inc. (TecPort), an Alaskan Native Owned, SDB 8(a) business, was founded in 2005 and is located in Harrisburg, PA. Possessing a Secret facility clearance, TecPort is a SeaPort-e contract holder who is focused on providing solid, high value solutions for its customers.
- VERGE Information Technologies Inc. is a Native American owned SeaPort-e contract holder. Verge Information Technologies is also an 8(a), SDB (Small Disadvantaged Business) and HUB (Historically Underutilized Businessin Texas) certified company.
- Brandon Staffing Solutions has consistently and continuously provided the highest quality staffing support to Government and Corporate Companies. Their in-house management team collectively represents 45 years’ staffing industry experience.
GTBS is well versed in CMMI, ISO-9000, and Program Management Institute best practices and applies these principles to all projects. GTBS emphasizes quality work, responsive service, and on time and within budget. Our project managers follow procedural and policy guidelines that have been developed and successfully applied during the growth of the company, basing their decisions on the four cornerstones of GTBS’s business: Quality, Innovation, Service, and Productivity.
All Task Order Project Managers are currently experienced in performing within the Task Order environment. As such, they each possess the following necessary attributes:
- The experience to manage multiple tasks, ensuring that all technical, schedule and cost objectives are achieved and performance efficiencies are leveraged for success.
- The skill and commitment to maintain open, effective communications at all management and technical levels within GTBS and with the customer.
- The skill to manage rapidly changing task workload and personnel requirements without negatively impacting performance.
- The skill to accurately estimate all phases of the product development life cycle, including cost benefit analysis and risk mitigation.
- Extensive experience in software development, enhancements, documentation, testing, quality assurance, field integration, and customer satisfaction.
- The skills to effectively recruit, evaluate, motivate, and retain qualified personnel to fulfill contract requirements across all technical disciplines and geographic locations.
- A commitment to gathering and implementing lessons-learned feedback for continuous improvement and cost savings.